What is Visit Intel?
Visit Intel is a website visitor intelligence tool that generates site visit alerts when someone from a company clicks through your website.
A site alert like the one below is sent automatically when someone clicks through your website detailing ...
- How they found your site
- What company they are from
- What they did on your site
- much more...
- A User can click on the LinkedIN and Google Search Icons on the Visit Intel site alerts to get more information on the company and people within that company that visited your website. In the screenshot above...you will see those icons below the company name.
- There is a feature within "Visit Intel" that generates a shortened landing page web address ( like bit.ly). Once you generate the shortened address....it has "Visit Intel" Tracking already embedded in it. Great for Press Releases or any time a quick landing page needs to be created.
- We can apply "Visit Intel" tracking to a defined list of Contacts ( from Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Hub Spot etc) so that when those people visit your site in the future outside of your email campaign(s)...you will know exactly what person clicked on what web pages on your site
- We can apply "Visit Intel" tracking to an attachment and/or video embedded in an email or on your website....alerting you when that attachment has been opened.
- We can apply "Visit Intel" tracking to a signature block that links to your site. So you will know if the visitor came to your site via the sig block.
- Within "Visit Intel" you can assign what SITE ALERT EMAILS go to which sales people. (ie. by territory)
- There is the ability to analyze the Visitor Macro Trends for your website. Visit Intel users have access to their own Nurture Portal
In the nurture portal ...users can view information by Day, Week , Month, Quarter. All data can be exported. You can see the macro trends for....
- Website Visit Counts - how many visitors clicked through your site
- Notifications - This view shows you all of the Site Alerts you have received by company
- Visits By Location - show visits by Country
- Visits by Social Media sites - meaning did people come to your site via Facebook, Instagram , LinkedIN etc.
- Device Visits - What devices are people using to get to your site. ie PC's, Tablets, Mobile Phones etc
- Referral URL Visits - What other sites are referring people to your website
- Most Popular Pages - What are the most popular pages viewed on your site
- We can set up "Visit Intel" to track what specific Email Campaign and/or Press Release triggered a site visit whether in house or from an ESP (email service provider). We can apply COLOR CODING so that you can easily see that information on the EMAILED VISIT INTEL SITE ALERT.